,a yoga teacher who teaches more than 5,000 hours in the United States, suggests five key questions to consider before buying a yoga mat:
1. Does a yoga mat flatten easily when it is flat on the floor?
2. Will you slip easily after sweating?
3. Has the manufacturer marked the “expiry date”?
4. Is it easy to carry?
5. Is the material environmentally friendly? What is the environmental impact of being eliminated?
Here are five tips to help you shop for the right yoga mat:
1, with the thumb and index finger pinch yoga mat, try pressure resistance, good flexibility of the yoga mat more protective effect on the body.
2. Bring an eraser with you before you buy. Rub your yoga mat with it and see if the material breaks easily.
3, gently push the mat surface with the palm, to have a dry feeling, if the mat surface foaming agent residual too much will have a wet feeling, so when doing exercise on the top of the easy slip, fall.
4, the beginning of yoga practice, can choose a bit thicker mat, such as 6mm thick; Have certain foundation can choose the yoga mat with the thickness of 3.5mm-5mm or so.
Post time: May-26-2020